The Services include Peppa Pig, PJ Masks, Ben and Holly, and Ricky Zoom websites and/or mobile apps that link to these terms.
This website and/or mobile app is operated by Secret Location, a subsidiary of Entertainment One UK Limited.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE AND OUR APP
What’s in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website http://www.peppapig.com and associated mobile app (our Services).
Who we are and how to contact us
http://www.peppapig.com and the associated mobile app are operated by Entertainment One UK Limited (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 02989602 and have our registered office at 45 Warren Street, London, W1T 6AG. Our main trading address is 45 Warren Street, London, W1T 6AG. Our VAT number is GB 815 3301 64.
We are a limited company.
To contact us, please telephone our office on 020 3691 8600 or use the following email addresses:
For any privacy related queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any technical issues: email@example.com
For any general queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
By using our Services you accept these terms
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our Services.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our Services, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were most recently updated on 9 November 2018.
We may make changes to our Services
We may update and change our Services from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
We may suspend or withdraw our Services
Our Services are made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our Services, or any content on them, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Services for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
Our Services are only for users in the UK.
Our Services are directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our Services are appropriate for use or available in other locations.
You must keep your account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com
How you may use material on our Services
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Services, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off and may download extracts of any page(s) from our Services for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others (e.g. your friends and family) to content posted on our Services.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way for any commercial purpose, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text for any commercial purpose.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Services must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our Services for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Do not rely on information on our Services
The content on our Services are provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Services.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Services, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Services are accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our Services contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
We may run competitions from our Services
From time to time we may run competitions via our Services. If you wish to take part in any such competition you must at the time of entry confirm that you agree to be bound by the relevant competition terms and conditions and any other specific rules which may apply from time-to-time to any such competition.
Children and young persons
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
How we may use your personal information
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our Services will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Services. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our Services by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Services, the server on which our Services are stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Services. You must not attack our Services via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Services will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our Services
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our Services in any website that is not owned by you.
Our Services must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our Services other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Apple app users
If you access our services via our mobile app on the Apple platform, the follow terms specifically apply to you:
You acknowledge that these terms and conditions are concluded between you and us only, and not with Apple, and we, not Apple, are solely responsible for our Services and the content thereof. You acknowledge that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Services. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no warranty obligations whatsoever with respect to the Services.
Your licence to use the Services is limited to a non-transferable licence to use the Services on any Apple-branded products that you own or control and as permitted by the usage rules set forth in the App Store Terms of Service, except that the Services may also be accessed and used by other accounts associated with the you via Family Sharing.
You acknowledge that we, not Apple, are responsible for addressing any claims by you or any third party relating to the Services or your possession and/or use of the Services, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the Services fail to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection, privacy, or similar legislation.
You acknowledge that, in the event of any third party claim that the Services or your possession and use of Services infringe that third party’s intellectual property rights, we, not Apple, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defence, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim.
You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
You acknowledge and agree that Apple, and Apple’s subsidiaries, are third party beneficiaries of these terms and conditions, and that, upon your acceptance of these terms and conditions, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these terms and conditions against you as a third party beneficiary thereof.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
Our trade marks are registered
Peppa Pig is a UK registered trade mark controlled by Entertainment One UK Limited. You are not permitted to use this trade mark without our approval.
PEPPA’S SPOOKTASTIC HALLOWEEN GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to enter or win. Making a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited by law.
By submitting an entry, you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and any other requirements designated by Sponsor. The Sweepstakes is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
The Peppa’s Spooktastic Halloween Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on October 19, 2021 at 11:00AM Eastern Time (“ET”)/8:00AM Pacific Time (“PT) and ends on October 20, 2021 at 11:00AM ET/8:00AM PT (“Sweepstakes Period”). The sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Entertainment One UK Limited (the “Sponsor” or “eOne”). This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By entering the Sweepstakes, you (“Entrant” or “you”) accept and agree to follow these Official Rules.
- Who is Eligible: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are age 18 years or older at the time of entry in the U.S. State in which they reside.
Employees, officers and directors of the Sponsor and each of their immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and members of their same households (related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Void IN PUERTO RICO, U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS, AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- How to Enter: You must have a Facebook account to enter. Facebook accounts can be obtained by visiting facebook.com and following the onscreen instructions. Creating an account is free. Please note that you must agree to comply with Facebook’s Terms and Policies in order to create an account. You may find the Sweepstakes online at https://www.facebook.com/OfficialPeppaPig/. During the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor will make one (1) Sweepstakes entry post, asking Entrants to correctly answer the question in the post (the “Entry”). To enter the Sweepstakes, entrants must comment on the post by correctly answering the question. Sponsor will not be responsible for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, illegible, or misdirected entries due to any reason. Entries will only be accepted during the Sweepstakes Period.
LIMIT IS ONE ENTRY PER FACEBOOK ACCOUNT DURING THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. ANY ENTRANT FOUND TO SUBMIT MULTIPLE ENTRIES OR USE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS TO ENTER WILL BE INELIGIBLE.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- Random Drawing: On October 20, 2021, in a random drawing, Sponsor will select five (5) potential winners from among all eligible Entries received for the Sweepstakes. Potential winners will be notified on or about October 20, 2021 via direct message. All decisions made by Sponsor or its nominated agents on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes are final and binding. Winners will only be selected if he/she has complied with the Official Rules.
LIMIT ONE (1) WINNER PER FACEBOOK ACCOUNT PER SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE.
- Prize Information; Approximate Retail Value and Odds of Winning: Winners will receive one (1) prize each selected by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, as described as follows:
|PRIZE||APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE|
|ONE PEPPA PIG OR GEORGE PIG DELUXE COSTUME (available in children’s sizes: 2T, 3T-4T, and 4-6). Winners can confirm which costume and which size they want once they are notified.||$32.00|
Sponsor makes no representation or warranties concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prizes awarded. If any one item is not available at the time of the drawing of the Winner, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute that unavailable portion of the Prize with a substitute item of equal value. Additional Prize award details may be provided to the Winner at the time of the Prize notification. No substitutions or cash redemptions. In the case of unavailability of any prize element, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. The Prize will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received. All federal, state and local taxes and unspecified expenses are the sole responsibility of the Winner. The odds of winning depend upon the number of valid entries received. Each Winner must execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release/publicity release (except where prohibited) and any other legal documents that Sponsor may require, within five (5) business days from notification in order to receive the prize. Prizes are not transferable, assignable, or redeemable for cash. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may substitute an alternative prize(s) of equal or greater value. If a Winner either fails to timely provide his or her mailing address or declines a prize or fails to comply with any of the Official Rules, or if any prize is returned as undeliverable, such Winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be chosen from the remaining pool of entries in accordance with the terms of the Official Rules at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winners are solely responsible for paying all applicable federal, country, state and local taxes, and all other expenses associated with any prize. Where applicable, the prizes shall be delivered by Sponsor or Sponsor’s designated agent to the Winners within the jurisdiction of the domicile provided by each Winner. For the name of the winner of the Sweepstakes email: email@example.com.
- Winner Notification: All Winners will be notified by Sponsor via a private message to the Winner’s Facebook account used to enter the Sweepstakes with additional instructions. If a Winner does not respond within 24 hours to the notification sent to his/her account after two (2) notifications have been sent by Sponsor, such Winner will be disqualified and will forfeit the prize. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award to another eligible entrant chosen from the remaining pool of entries in accordance with the terms set forth herein. All verified and eligible Winners will be tagged (using only their Facebook username used to enter the Sweepstakes) under the original post on the Official Peppa Pig Facebook account during the Sweepstakes Period. By accepting the prize, the Winner consents to Sponsor’s use of their name, social media handle, photograph and/or likeness, address, voice, and statements made by or attributed to them in perpetuity, in any and all media now known or hereafter developed for all business purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a Winner based on a social media handle, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the social media handle submitted at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to a social media handle by a social media platform, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning social media handles.
- Disqualification: Failure to comply with these Official Rules will result in disqualification. Further, an Entrant’s entry will be disqualified, at the sole discretion of Sponsor, if Entrant:
- enters the Sweepstakes through any means other than described in these Official Rules;
- attempts to disrupt the Sweepstakes, circumvent the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, or in any way tampers with any component of the Sweepstakes;
- submits multiple entries on the same prize post in the Sweepstakes or submits entries generated or caused by script, macro or other automated means; or
- submits his or her entry after the expiration of the Sweepstakes Period.
If any of the above occurs, Sponsor has the right to remedy any such action, disruption, or circumvention, and to seek damages from Entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Liability Release: To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees to forever and irrevocably release, discharge, indemnify, and hold Facebook and Sponsor and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, agencies and all prize suppliers, harmless from any and all liability, losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes, or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, including any activity related thereto, including without limitation to the fullest extent permitted by law personal injuries, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy, whether suffered by Entrant or a third party. By entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees to abide by and accept as final the Sponsor’s decisions and waives any right to appeal.
- Publicity Release: To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrant grants Sponsor permission to use, except where prohibited by law, Winner’s name, Facebook username, image, likeness, and state of residence, for Sponsor’s advertising and promotional purposes in all forms of media, now or hereafter known, throughout the world and on the Internet in perpetuity, without compensation or additional consents from Entrant and prior notice, approval or inspection.
- Miscellaneous conditions: The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes.
- Information: BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT GRANTS TO SPONSOR PERMISSION TO COLLECT, process, AND USE PERSONAL CONTACT INFORMATION provided by Entrant (INCLUDING, FOR EXAMPLE, name, date of birth, email address, MAILING ADDRESS, AND STATE of residence) AND TO TRANSFER SUCH PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE OF HIS/HER STATE OF RESIDENCE TO Entertainment One UK Limited., in the United States, which may have different personal INFORMATION protection laws than Entrant’s STATE of residence.
Entrant may request access to and/or correction or deletion of Entrant’s personal information (in connection with the Sweepstakes) at any time by submitting such request to Sponsor’s Customer Service as follows: eOneFamilyPrivacy@entonegroup.com. Any inquiries or complaints with respect to Entrant’s personal information should also be channeled to Sponsor in this manner. Entrant further acknowledges that it will be necessary for Sponsor to store and process Entrant’s personal information for the purpose of administering the Sweepstakes, without which Entrant will not be able to participate in the Sweepstakes.
- Governing Law: By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrant acknowledges and agrees that these Official Rules, the Sweepstakes, and all disputes related thereto are governed by the laws of the State of Rhode Island in United States, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
- The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Entrant understands that by entering this Sweepstakes, entrant is providing information to Sponsor and not to Facebook. ANY AND ALL COMMENTS MADE BY ENTRANTS REPRESENT SOLELY THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF THE INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT AND DO NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF SPONSOR IN ANY MANNER.
- Right to Cancel Sweepstakes: Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes.
- Requesting Copies: These Official Rules can be sent free of charge to anyone who requests them. To receive a copy of these Official Rules or the names of the prize Winners, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests must be received by October 12, 2021.